Flow direction divertor
Our design department has developed a new model of a swing-type divertor for pneumatic routes of bulk materials. The divertor is designed to change flow direction of bulk products during transportation via pneumatic transport systems.
ADVANTAGES OF THE NEW DIVERTOR:
- easy to use
- ability to work in both directions (2 inputs and 1 output or 1 input and 2 outputs)
- angle of redirection of the raw material flow is 40°
- minimal pressure loss in the system, thanks to the reduced transient effect
- no dead zones inside the divertor (smooth inner surface without welds)
- simplified modular design ensures easy maintenance
- light weight and compact overall dimensions
At present moment developed divertor is in the test phase.