Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Bread cooling chamber NK for bakery production
Cooling equipment for bread in bakery and confectionery production
COOLING CHAMBER NK FOR BREAD
The cooling chamber NK is designed for intensive cooling of baked bread.
Basic version of the machine includes:
• painted body;
• transport system with bread holders;
• painted cladding with insulation;
• computer control;
• cooling system using only ambient air.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE COOLING CHAMBER NK FOR BREAD PRODUCTION
• optimal use of available space of the bakery, due to the shape of the chamber itself;
• quality of the final product is carried out by a controlled cooling process;
• possibility to adapt chamber size to the available space of the bakery;
• possibility to choose time and temperature of cooling according to the technological needs of each customer by product;
• transport elements, holders of bread and process parameters adapted to different assortments of products. Cladding with insulation to provide the proper temperature conditions in the cooling chamber, regardless of the microclimate in the bakery;
• chamber cooling system uses ambient air. At high ambient temperatures, the air is further cooled in the refrigerator and the refrigeration unit, which ensures minimum consumption of additional energy for cooling;
• all parts of the machine that are in contact with bread are made of safe materials for the food industry;
• full automation of processes.
• stainless steel cladding with insulation;
• cooling unit.
|Temperature of air on inlet||approx. 20°C|
|Temperature of air on outlet||approx. 70°C|
|Average temperature in chamber||approx. 45°C|
|* Dimensions of colling chamber accroding to customers request|
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.