Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Gingerbread production line equipment
Production line for gingerbread
Gingerbread is a traditional and one of the most common products of the flour confectionery industry, which is in constant demand. The presented line for the production of gingerbread allows you to produce a product in the amount of 500 kg / hour.
Technological process of gingerbread production on the line is carried out in several main stages:
• preparation of ingredients;
• dough preparation;
• forming of billets;
• baking process;
• impregnation with sugar syrup;
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE GINGERBREAD PRODUCTION LINE EQUIPMENT
1. Preparation for the production of ingredients and components of the recipe is the preparation of flour and sugar, sugar syrups and fillings. For this use:
• conveying and sifting equipment;
• syrup making boiler;
• pump unit with filter;
• cooling tanks;
• tempering tank;
• storage tank.
2. At the dough preparation stage, ingredients are mixed in a special kneading machine.
3. Next, the dough is fed into the receiving hopper of the dough shrink machine. At this stage, is carried out formation of series of pieces of gingerbread dough. Depending on the type of product, used single-hopper or 2-hopper jigging machine (for gingerbread with filling). Weight of the billet is adjustable from 12 to 60g. Possible number of billets in row – up to 12pcs. and depends on the shape and size of the billets. From hopper of the jigging machine, the dough is pressed through a matrix with holes of a given geometric shape. The resulting dough harnesses automatically cut into individual blanks (billets) and in neat rows fed to the conveyor of the hearth furnace.
4. Baking gingerbread blanks produced in an electric or gas tunnel oven with independently adjustable from the central control panel temperature conditions in the baking areas.
5. The baked semi-finished products are transported in bulk condition by a system of cooling conveyors to the station of impregnation with sugar syrup.
6. Next, gingerbread blanks are fed to the impregnation station in the circulation drum, where they are mixed with sugar syrup. From the drum blanks in bulk condition are fed to the conveyor for uniform distribution across the width of the conveyor and pre-drying (fixing) of the sugar glaze.
7. At the next stage of the technological process, gingerbread are tempered in a multi-level conveyor (cooler). Blanks are cooled, sugar glaze is fixed and crystallized. On the surface of blanks appear white sugar spots, so-called “bunnies”, after which the finished gingerbread are conveyed are transferred to the packaging machine.
8. For packing of gingerbread into a plastic pillow-bags is used vertical packaging machine. For packaging of gingerbread into crate is used a special packaging machine.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.