Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Semi-automatic line for refined sugar
Production line for refined sugar
SEMI-AUTOMATIC LINE FOR REFINED SUGAR
Line is designed for production of instant refined sugar and for crushed (solid) refined sugar. The line for production of sugar cubes can be made of stainless steel completely or partial (stainless steel in contact with the product). For production of equiopment are used materials, that meet universal standards, such as power system, main parts made of Cr-Ni alloy. A lot of attention is paid to the convenience of configuration and maintenance of equipment. Equipment is able to work in any climate 24 hours a day. Size of the cube is selected and ordered according to your desire.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE SEMI-AUTOMATIC LINE FOR REFINED SUGAR
• equipment uses sugar as raw material and water;
• consumption of granulated sugar per one kg of refined sugar 1:1;
• packaging is fully automatic with vacuumprinciple with gluing boxes from cutting.
Material in contact with the product: stainless steel.
Pistons: stainless steel.
Chassis (frame) machines: steel.
• size of the cubes at the request of the customer;
• height of the cube is adjustable from 9 mm to 16 mm;
• packing is made in cardboard boxes weighing from 250 g to 1050 g at the request of the customer;
• from one matrix it is possible to pack at least 4 types of boxes with different weight;
• installation and training of personnel is carried out by our installers within a week.
Principle of operation:
Sugar by means of screw belt conveyor or vacuum conveyor automatically fed into a mixer (supply of sugar is controlled by a photosensor), where sugar, mixed with water, is filled into the matrix cells, where the compression takes place. Raw cubes by the conveyor belt pass through drying and cooling equipment, where it is dried and cooled. Packaging with vacuum suction cups is carried out manually.
Short description of the line:
1. In the production of sugar no foreign additives except water is not used;
2. For packing of obtained sugars is used a vacuum gripper device. Vacuum gripper sucks a certain portion of sugar cubes and puts it into the package automatically. Vacuum gripper is able to take 120 cubes at once; thus, the manipulator completes one package in three sets, which takes a maximum of 5 seconds.
3. One worker, serving the machine, monitors packaging, loads the box into the cassette and delivers ready-packed boxes.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.