Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Production line for refined sugar cubes
Production line for refined sugar
REFINED SUGAR IN CUBES PRODUCTION
We offer a line for the production of refined sugar. The line is easy to use and maintain, maintains operability in a wide range of climatic conditions. The design features of the machine allow you to adjust size of the sugar cube, depending on the wishes of the customer. Equipment included in the line is completely made of stainless steel. In the production of refined sugar can be used both sugar and powdered sugar.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE REFINED SUGAR IN CUBES PRODUCTION LINE
With the help of screw conveyor, sugar is fed into the upper hopper, from where it is gradually filled into the hopper, and then into the loading head, where sugar is mixed with water and fed into the rotating forms of the pressing head. Next, sugar cubes are pressed onto a metal tape, passing through which sugar dries. After that, the resulting cubes, to prevent them from spilling, are cooled under the fan and fed to the packaging area. Packaging of the resulting refined sugar into boxes is carried out using a vacuum device, that sucks a certain portion of sugar cubes and puts it into the package. The number of cubes, that can capture this device at once, is 120 pieces.
• only sugar and water are used as a raw materials in the production of refined sugar;
• performance of the equipment depends on the size of sugar cubes; – height of the cubes can vary from 9 mm to 16 mm;
• for service of the line required two employees: one of whom will be engaged in the packaging of the product, and the other – to prepare packages, sort boxes and periodically lay sugar into the elevator;
• weight of boxes with product is from 250 to 1050 g;
• from one matrix it is possible to make packing of at least 4 types of boxes with various weight;
• our assemblers will quickly and qualitatively carry out installation of the equipment on Your production, and also will train personnel to work with it.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.