Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Wafer / waffle production line equipment
Production line for wafels
Waffle production line is designed for aumotatical production of different type of wafels. Line consist of several separate units. Productivity is up to the customer’s requirements.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE WAFEL PRODUCTION LINE EQUIPMENT
1. Mixer for liquid dough.
This equipment is a mixer for liquid dough for wafel production. Consists of: liquid dough mixing tanks, liquid dough storage tanks, pumps and a set for moving the dough, which are made of stainless steel N304. Good tightness for the electric cabinet is necessary. Productivity of the liquid dough is 25 kg of flour per batch, which is about 65 kg of liquid dough for 5-10 minutes of mixing. The mixer is equipped with a flat cover to close the kneading screw. Motor — “Siemens” or “ABB”, and pump to transfer liquid dough.
a) Main power — 3 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz;
b) liquid dough pump – 0.75 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz × 2 sets (feed pump suction head: 20 m, pressure: 0.04 Mpa);
c) Material stainless steel (GB/T14976-94).
2. Gas furnace, model KHG-27.
One of the main units in the wafer production line. Reduced oil gas is used to heat the baking plates. Control is carried out by SIEMENS PLC. The operation of the furnace is fully automatic from the distribution of the dough on the plates to the unloading of the baked wafers from the furnace. Baking takes place uniformly and wafer are made of high quality for further use. The PLC computer has a pid controller, which is used to automatically control temperature of the plates. Signals from the pid controller are collected using the RAYTEK infrared sensor, USA. Display and data input device is supplied by HAKKO, Japan. Magnetic contactor is manufactured by SCHENEIDER company. Thrust bearing wheel nozzle ＃VA201 SKF specially designed for furnaces for baking of wafers, as the living wheel bearings — SKF/C3 EXPLORER. Pneumatic components from FESTO. Main drive — SEW Eurodrive, Germany. An automatic bubble cleaning device is installed at the bottom of the furnace.
Main technical parameters:
• total number of gas-heated plates: 27 pairs;
• plate size: 470 mm × 325 mm. Standard sheet: 2.5 × 2.5 × 0.5;
• capacity: up to 10 sheets / min.
1) fuel burner: 2.2 KW, 380 V / 50 Hz;
2) main motor power: 2.2 KW, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz（SEW);
3) depositor power: 0.75 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz (SEW);
4) cleaning device power: 0.18 Kw, 380 V / 50 Hz (SEW);
Air consumption: 0.75 m3 / min / 0.8 Mpa.
3. Device for lifting the wafer sheets.
This equipment moves the baked wafer sheets into the cooling tunnel. The movement is carried out carefully without damaging of hot wafers due to the smooth surface. All parts in contact with food are made of stainless steel. Engine — «SEW».
Power: 0.18 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
4. Cooler-stabilizer for wafer sheets of fan type.
Cool the wafer after baking. Before the final cooling, wafers are moved very carefully to reduce the risk of external damage. The equipment also has a second name — » equipment — reducing stress of the product.» This model is an improved model with increased width and height handles. Parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
5. Conveyor for accumulation of wafer sheets.
If there is any error on the equipment distributing cream or cooling tunnel, this equipment will pick up the wafers automatically after receiving a signal from the computer, which can be reused. Used pneumatics FESTO or SMC, engine «Sew».
Power: 0.18 Kw, 380 v / 3 phase / 50 Hz;
Air consumption: 0.05 m3 / min / 0.8 Mpa.
6. Machine for applying of cream.
One of the basic units of the wafer line, determines the number of wafer sheets and layers of cream. This equipment is equipped with the following features: applying a layer of the cream on the cooled waffle, distribution of the cream, bond wafers with different number of layers of cream and wafers, pressing the wafers together. The number of layers of cream and wafers is adjustable on demand, possibly 3, 4, 5 or more layers. The equipment counts layers automatically in accordance with the requirements. Thickness of the layer is adjustable. Main pneumatic components are from FESTO or SMC.
• cream spreading device: 0.75 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz（SEW);
• conveyor: 0.75 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz (SEW);
• orange tape: 0.37 KW, 380 V / 50 Hz (SEW);
• fan: 0.37 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz;
• heating device: 2 Kw, 220 V / 1 phase / 50 Hz;
2. Air consumption
Air consumption: 0.15 m3/min / 0.8 MPA (FESTO or SMC).
7. Cooling tower of vertical type.
The cooling tower is mainly used to cool wafers with cream, thus improving the product and preparing it for cutting and packaging. The performance and characteristics of the product depend on the cooling time, cooling time varies from 15 to 25 minutes depending on the product. Temperatures from 13ºC to 15ºC below room temperature.
• power：0.75 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz (SEW）;
• fan：0.05 Kw, 220 V / 1 phase / 50 Hz;
• discharge conveyor：0.18 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz × 2 sets （SEW).
7-1. Cooling system.
Necessary for cooling. Used cooler — Freon R22.
• turbo compressor for ice water is equipped with Copeland 5HP x 2 sets;
• evaporator: 1 set;
• evaporator: 1 set;
• temperature controller: accuracy ± 1 ℃;
Protection: overload protection, top / bottom protection, startup protection, shutdown protection.
• electrical component “SCHENEIDER”;
• temperature: 0～5℃;
• centrifuge fan: 1.5 Kw 380 V / 3, 50 Hz;
• dimensions: 2100 x 1100 x 1800 mm;
• case: painted case + PU insulation + PP panel.
8. Laminator / Conveyor.
The equipment is completely made of stainless steel. Equipment is driven by a chain drive with a chain tensioner, tensioners are controlled by bearings. Under the belt there are special holders, that prevent damage to wafers. Conveyor picks up the wafers and moves them to the computer controlled cutting.
Main technical parameters:
Engine: 0.37 Kw, 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
9. Knife-type cutting machine.
Wafers are cut according to the required size. Equipment of pneumatic type. Automatically changes directions from longitudinal to transverse sections. The body and frame of the machine are made of carbon steel, table is made of carbon steel with chrome plating.
• conveyor engine: 0.37Kw / 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz;
• air consumption：0.6 Mpa 0.25 m3 / min (FESTO or SMC).
Comes with one set of knives.
10. Cream mixer (with water jacket).
Made of stainless steel, designed for the manufacture of cream for wafers. The time of manufacture of the cream depends on the composition. Motor «Siemens”or «ABB».
Mixer power: 3 / 4.5 kw / 380 V / 50 HZ;
Power of tilting machine: 0.55 kw / 380 V / 50 hz.
One trolley and one shovel are supplied with the equipment.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.