Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Polygon air filter WAMAIR for bakery production
Equipment for air filtering (dedusting)
POLYGON AIR FILTER
A series of universal polygonal air filters for all types of industries where bulk products are used — flour mills, bakeries, cement production, dry mixes, pharmaceuticals, etc.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE POLYGON AIR FILTER
The WAMAIR polygonal air filter consists of a body, a vertical or horizontal filter element and a pneumatic cleaning system. The filter can be equipped with an exhaust fan and a funnel to collect dust.
Principle of operation:
The WAMAIR filter separates dust from the air flow by means of a special POLYPLEAT filter element. The filter elements are cleaned by a pneumatic cleaning system, integrated into the filter cover.
Filtration of the dusty air flow can be carried out through the upper inlet flange of the filter (separation of heavy dust particles) or through the lower one, which is connected either to the dust hopper or to the device to be dedusted.
• multifunctional control panel;
• easy installation and replacement of filter elements;
• high level of cleaning thanks to the electric shutter, built into the aluminum tanks (corrosion resistant);
• low noise.
• filter surface area: 3 to 70 m2;
• air volume: from 250 to 6 500 m3 / h;
• ATEX 94/9/EC version available for use in zone 22 (3D equipment category);
• in the ATEX version the pressure is reduced to PRED = 0.25 bar;
• standard emergency panel REMBE®.
• exhaust fans with different voltage, frequency and power characteristics;
• an inlet for connection to centralised aspiration system;
• dust hopper with flange for installation of disk gate, sector gate and various systems of arches collapse;
• metal can to collect dust at the outlet of the funnel;
• differential electronic pressure sensor (MDPE);
• winter protection of solenoid valves;
• controller for pneumatic cleaning systems (ATEX, zone 21).
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.