Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Round filter WAMFLO for bakery production
Equipment (filters) dedusting
Round filters WAMFLO are used for the natural release of excess air from bulk storage bins, which is displaced out from when feeding them with bulk products. They are used in bakery, flour mills, production of dry building mixes and chemical products, etc.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROUND FILTER WAMFLO
The cylindrical body of the WAMFLO filter is made of stainless steel, the ring with flange mounting ensures safety and reliability of the installation. The grid with vertical filtering elements is installed in the main, lower part of the case.
Some models can be equipped with an exhaust fan and a door for quick access to the filter elements. The electronic panel allows you to control the cleaning cycles.
Principle of operation:
Into the bottom receiving chamber enters the contaminated air. It goes through the filter elements to the top chamber. Under the cover of upper chamber a system of pneumatic filter elements located.
• high filtration efficiency;
• different versions of filter elements: elliptical or round bags, round cartridges, POLYPLEAT;
• comfortable maintenance height;
• high cleaning efficiency due to the electromagnetic valves integrated in aluminium air tank (corrosion-resistant);
• quick-release filter cover;
• replacement of filter elements without the usage of special tools;
• easy installation;
• operational safety;
• all materials in version for the food industry have FDA and EU1935/2004 certification.
• air volume: 60-4500 m3 / h;
• capacity from 60 to 4500 m3 / h;
• working pressure: 6 bar;
• case material: stainless steel.
• differential electronic pressure sensor (MDPE);
• large door on the filter housing for quick access to filter elements;
• dust hopper with flange for installation of disk gate, sector gate and various systems of arches collapsing;
• winter protection of solenoid valves.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.