Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Air filter WAMFLO Food for bakery production
Equipment for air filtering (dedusting)
AIR FILTER FOR FOOD INDUSTRY
Wamflo food filters for dedusting of food transportation routes are installed in the food industry, where bulk (flour, sugar) and granular products are used. Also used on aspiration units. Wamflo food filters are made of materials, that meet the requirements of EU 1935/2004.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE AIR FILTER WAMFLO FOOD
The filter housing is made of stainless steel, ring bottom flange contains vertical fabric filtering elements, that have been certified and designed for food usage. In the top cover is mounted air cleaning system for filtering elements. Some models of dust collectors can be manufactured with an exhaust fan in the top cover and with a door in the housing for safe access to the filter elements. The package includes an integrated modular electronic control circuit for cleaning cycles. Model FN200X suitable for use in hazardous locations.
• quick and easy maintenance, and as a result-minimal downtime;
• wide range of high quality filter elements;
• minimum residual dust content in the air at the filter outlet due to the filter elements;
• increased service life;
• reduced maintenance costs;
• increased operational safety;
• low operating costs.
• cylindrical body of the filter is made of 304L stainless steel with welded flange plate;
• filter surface: 1 ~ 21 m2;
• air consumption: 60 ~ 2,500 m3 / h;
• filter elements certified by the Academy of bio-Industrial Research (BIA);
• multifunctional intelligent control panel;
• cloth filter elements;
• convenient maintenance height;
• electronic differential pressure sensor (MDPE).
• 316 liters stainless steel cylindrical body with flange bottom;
• explosion-proof modification, zones 22 and 21 (only model WAMFLO Food FN200X);
• connection pipe to the central aspiration system;
• large door with a lock on a new system with a screw carabiner and a dowel to remove the filter elements from the contaminated side;
• exhaust fan;
• hopper with dust collector, throttle valve, rotary shutter and flow improvement;
• winter protection of solenoid valves.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.