Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Pressure relief valve VCP for bakery production
Pressure safety valves for bulk storage hoppers
PRESSURE REFIEF VALVES
VCP pressure relief valves are designed to control the overpressure or negative pressure of silos and hoppers and protect them from damage when the pressure inside rises or falls sharply. The valve is not designed for frequent operation.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE VCP
VCP pressure relief valve is installed on the silo roof. The cylindrical body is mounted on the silo with the help of the mounting ring and covered with a protective cover.
The system of opening of the valve:
• for reduced pressure — disc, which is held in place by the central rod on the spring;
• for overpressure — a ring that is held in place by three rods on the springs.
Principle of operation:
At normal pressure, the valve opening system is held in the closed position.
When the pressure inside rises, the springs keep the valve closed until the pressure exceeds the pre-set values. Then the valve will open under the air pressure.
When the pressure inside decreases, the spring, that holds the rod, tightens itself and releases the valve slightly. Air gets inside, which restores the pressure inside, and the spring comes to a normal position.
• stainless steel protective cover;
• air capacity up to 13 000 m3 / h;
• mechanical setting for inductive signal sensor;
• version is designed for negative pressure in the -0,005 bar and at excess pressure of +0.05 bar.
• certified to ATEX, zone 21
• inspection hatch;
• inductive sensor;
• compliance with EN 1935/2004 standards;
• various spring parameters are available as an option;
• protective net.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.