Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Pressure relief valve VHS-C for bakery
Pressure safety valves for bulk storage hoppers
PRESSURE REFIEF VALVES
Main functions of the pressure relief valves are to ensure safety and protection of the silo or hopper with sudden changes in the standard pressure inside the tank.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE VHS-C
A feature of the VHS-C overpressure relief valves in comparison with other analogues is the presence of a special diaphragm in the design, which allows to normalize pressure in the hopper almost instantly. In case of increasing the pressure exhaust elbow valve is activated, relieving excess air. In case of lowering the pressure, air enters into the silo until normal levels will be achieved.
• cylindrical body made of structural polymer SINT, case diameter 273 mm;
• protective cover;
• mounting ring for connection with the cover of the silo;
• exhaust elbow of exhaust pipe;
• elastic membrane;
• set of counterweights.
• no congestion and sediment due to the special properties of the membrane and exhaust elbow;
• possibility to connect the valve to the aspiration system;
• integrity of the system of counterweights;
• low operating and maintenance costs;
• small number of components;
• high performance.
• case diameter: 273 mm;
• air capacity up to 5.000 m3 / h;
• exhaust pipe for connection with the central aspiration system;
• these valves are designed for a negative maximum pressure of -0.005 atmospheres and a maximum pressure of + 0.05 atmospheres
• custom-made valves can be adjusted for maximum pressure from 0.02 atmospheres to 0.08 atmospheres;
• weight: 22 kg.
• compliance with EN 1935/2004 standards;
• inspection window;
• inductive sensor;
• protective net;
• adjustment kit.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.