Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Vibration bottom BA for bakery production
Equipment for unloading of silos and hoppers
Vibration bottom BA — a device attached to the silos and bins to facilitate unloading of bulk materials from them. It is made in the shape of an inverted seamless cone of carbon or stainless steel. By means of suspensions it is attached to the silo on the bottom. Equipped with two electric vibrators.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE VIBRATING BOTTOM BA
The vibrating bottom is installed on a shortened silo cone with a wider discharge compartment than in conventional silos. The flange, supplied with the vibrating bottom, is welded to the silo cone. Flexible connection between the silo and the vibrating bottom is provided by special suspensions and SINT® technical polymer gasket.
Vibrating cones BA are designed for the baking, milling industry, for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and for the production of building mixtures. Vibratory bottoms provide maximum product extraction from silos and hoppers and reduce the formation of congestion and «mouse holes».
• sizes: Ø from 400 mm to 3000 mm;
• material: carbon steel, stainless steel 304L/316L;
• robust and compact design;
• various types of seals, including for food and high-temperature materials;
• different deflector configurations depending on the application;
• low power consumption;
• long service life of suspensions and seals;
• 70% less welds compared to traditional vibro-bottoms;
• cone of vibrating bottom without welds.
• suspension for aluminium silos;
• large selection of vibrators;
• additional aeration systems;
• execution of the nozzle discharge with the emergency knife gate valve;
• execution of ATEX, zone 22;
• configuration for negative pressure.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.