Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Vibration bottom BAS for bakery production
Equipment for unloading of silos and hoppers
Vibrating bottom BAS joins the silos and hoppers to facilitate the discharge of bulk materials from them. It has a half-convex and half-cone shape, made of carbon steel without welds. It is connected to the silo with a single-piece flange seal, made of technical polymer SINT, it has suspensions for connection to the silo and one or two electric vibrators.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE VIBRATING BOTTOM BAS
The vibrating bottom is installed on a shortened silo cone with a wider discharge compartment than in conventional silos. The flange, supplied with the vibrating bottom, is welded to the silo cone. Flexible connection between the silo and the vibrating bottom is provided by special suspensions and SINT® technical polymer gasket.
Vibrating cones BAS designed for baking, milling industry, for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and for the production of building mixtures. Vibratory bottoms provide maximum product extraction from silos and bins and reduce the formation of congestion and «mouse holes».
• materials: carbon steel, stainless steel 304L/316L;
• robust and compact design;
• various types of seals, including for food and high-temperature materials;
• different deflector configurations depending on the application.
• suspension for aluminium silos;
• large selection of electric vibrators;- additional aeration systems;
• execution of the nozzle for discharge with the emergency knife gate valve;
• configuration for negative pressure;
• execution of ATEX, zone 22.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.