Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Dosing process equipment for bulk products
Equipment for dosing of bulk and powder products
DOSER FOR BULK PRODUCTS
Dosers for bulk materials are intended for dosing and subsequently feeding to the production of these bulk products with mass 1 — 450 kg and a volume up to 900 liters. Dosers can be used as a separate technical units and in combination with other equipment, forming a production line. Equipment for dosing of bulk components can work both in the food and agricultural industries (bakeries, bread productions, etc.), and in any industries, that require dosing of bulk or granular materials.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE DOSER FOR BULK PRODUCTS
Dosers carry out dosing of bulk products of one or more sorts, using one-, two-, three- dosing channels. The dose value is determined by means of strain gauges installed on the doser. When preset value of dose is reached, the material supply to the hopper stops. When unloading dose of the product, at the time of opening the flap, the vibrator automatically turns on. When closing the flap — it turns off.
Size and volume of the bulk doser depends on several factors:
• dosed product;
• method of its loading into the doser (spiral or pneumatic transport, rigid screw);
• using fine dosing device;
• selected method of unloading of finished doses of the product from the doser.
When mounted in production dosers can be attached to the ceiling, wall or on a specially manufactured mounting frame, standing on the floor.
• body of hopper of the doser — for receiving of the dosing bulk materials;
• weighted product discharge device (rotary distributor, rotary butterfly valve with actuator or manual activator, or fixed screw distributor);
• strain gauge frame with load cells installed on it to determine the dose of the product;
• control unit of the doser, which includes a weighing terminal. The control system unit keeps records of the weighted product per shift, month or year; controls the process of unloading of the hopper; controls the technical condition of mechanical devices of the doser and controls them; protects the doser from overloads and signals about emergency situations.
• dosers should only be used indoors;
• relative humidity 80% (at +25°C);
• atmospheric pressure from 84 to 107 kPa;
• capacity of the receiving hopper of the doser from 30 to 900 liters;
• hopper of the doser is made of carbon steel, coated with molten enamel, or stainless steel 12X18H10T (for food industry);
• service life of the doser at least 10 years.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.