Mixing process equipment for bakery production
Choose equipment for mixing process of bulk products
Mixing – mechanical process of mixing of ingredients for the preparation of multicomponent mixtures of uniform polydisperse composition, suitable for further use in food processing.
Mixers are divided by product type:
• mixers for liquid and semi-liquid (viscous) products;
• mixers for dry bulk products.
Mixers are divided by functions:
• mixers that mix two or more streams of components;
• mixers-batchers, which not only mix, but also measure the necessary doses of the final product.
Advantages of mixers:
• capacity up to 1500 kg / h;
• process automation;
• minimal dusting and losses;
• possibility of formation of new technological lines or integration into existing ones;
• variety of working bodies of mixers (plows, spirals, blades);