Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Technological hopper equipment
Hoppers for temporary storage of bulk products
Technological hoppers are designed to store small amounts of bulk products (flour, sugar, cereals, etc.) directly in the production lines of the food industry (bread productions, bakeries, etc.), agriculture, as well as similar products of the non-food industry. Technological hoppers include are loading hoppers, storage hoppers and feeders-hoppers.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL HOPPERS
Production and technological hoppers are made of food grade stainless or carbon steel, coated with polyester molten enamel. In the production process of hoppers silos are taken into account all the requirements of state Supervisory and regulatory authorities to the equipment for food production. Technological production hoppers are designed and manufactured in a complete set for the food, paper and chemical industries, as well as for the production of plastics.
All hoppers have the following valid permits:
• certificate of conformity of technical regulations on safety of machinery and equipment;
• federal sanitary-epidemiological conclusion.
• permission from the Federal service for environmental, technological and nuclear supervision for the usage of technological hoppers on explosive production facilities for storage and processing of plant raw materials.
• static compliance;
• optimum cone angle of 60-70°;
• mechanical or vibration unloader;
• compliance with all requirements of state regulatory authorities;
• fire and explosion safety;
The design, dimensions and complex of additional equipment to the technological hopper is developed individually for each customer, in accordance with the needs and objectives of a particular enterprise, as well as the characteristics of the stored product and operating conditions.
• system of pneumatic crushing of arches;
• system of vibration crushing of arches;
• rotary feeders;
• screw units;
• bayonet valves;
• pendulum gates;
• product level sensors;
• ladders and enclosing structures;
• hatches and viewing windows;
• light and sound alarm for product level.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.