Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Equipment for transportation of bulk and powder products
SPIRAL (SCREW) CONVEYORS
Spiral transport systems or screw conveyors (it’s the same) — one of the most common and practical types of transportation systems for bulk products. Flexible screws allow to organize the processes of acceptance, unloading, storage, transportation, sifting and dosing of products on production as efficiently as possible. Screw conveyors, which are based on a spiral, are indispensable in conditions, where the route of product movement has a complex geometric shape.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE SCREW CONVEYORS
Inside the flow pipe for the product feeding is located a flexible screw — spiral of rectangular cross-section, which has the greatest flexibility and performance. The screw is driven by a pushing or pulling drive. On long, complex tracks can be installed simultaneously both types of drives. Flexible screw is attached to the loading module — for the feeding of bulk product into the transportation pipes, and to the unloading module — for delivering of the product to the end point. Loading and unloading modules can be both single-channle and / or multi-channels, depending on the requirements of the process.
• screws and modules: high quality carbon or stainless steel;
• pipes for spiral conveyors:
* spiral conveyor for flour: food grade PVC;
* for abrasive sugar: no spoarks stainless steel for food industry;
* for building mixes: carbon steel.
• constructive versatility (can create new lines or be integrated into existing ones) and a variety of track geometry;
• variability of directions (screws are modified and able to feed the product from one hopper in three or more directions at the same time);
• easy installation and maintenance;
• adjustable performance;
• no noise, dust and condensate;
• hygiene (principle of internal self-cleaning);
• minimal power consumption and saving of production space.
|Productivity, kg / hour||up to 5000|
|Diameter of flow pipe, mm||75 or 90 or 110 or 125|
Class of protection of electrical motors, boxes, safety devices
Dimensions of loading window, mm
450 x 150
Dimensions of unloading window, mm
|300 x 150 (100)|
Dimensions of loading module, mm
1230 x 270 x 200
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Installed power, kWt (not more)
|from 0.75 to 6.0|
Dimensions of unloading module, mm
|1080 x 270 x 200|
Length of straight section of transport pipe, meters
Length of curved section of transport pipe, meters
|Lifting height, meters||15|
|Max. inclination angle||90|
|Weight of loading module, kg||40|
|Weight of unloading module, kg||35|
• hopper cover;
• sleeve with the clamp.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.