by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
for pasta production
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Filling triblock Ultra for 12000 bottles / hour
Triblock for filling and pouring of liquids
Type of product for pouring:
• liquid or viscous (semi-liquid) products
Type of bottles:
• PET bottles or glass bottles
Volume of bottles:
• from 200 ml up to 2000 ml
• up to 12 000 bottles per hour
• 28 mm or 38 mm twist-off cap (or other by request)
For all our customers we develop customized project for pouring line, depending on the individual requirements of the customer. Filling lines for liquids include several modules to be combined in the final solution for pouring: depalletizer to unload empty bottles, cleaning of bottles (cups, bags and etc.), preparation station for liquid (saturator, CIP-washing unit, ozonator and etc.), filling unit for bottles / bags / cups / containers (linear type or carousel type triblock), closure (capping) unit, rejection unit, labeling machine, condensate removal station, ink printer for printing data, group packaging machine for tray packing, palletizer for group packing of boxes, wrap-around with stretch film machine or stretch-hooder, conveyors system and other units. So, there is no two similar final solutions for pouring line of the same liquid product. We recommend you to contact us and get complete offer with technology acoording to you needs and based on figures of your production: type of container / bottle, type of capping, dose (ml), needed productivity, and etc. instead of requesting the cost of a single machine for pouring from our website.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
Parameters of filling triblock
Rotary type triblock is designed for medium and big productions and work 24 hours/ a day with high capacity. Model includes three units: washing unit for bottles (disinfection), filling unit for liquids and capping unit for bottles. Triblock Ultra has all necessary parameters and components for non-stop working. Triblock has possibility of fast changeover and is made of stainless steel AISI 304/316 with 40 dosing valves for pouring of liquid product. For high level of hygiene it can be equipped with clean and ultra clean systems for pouring. Triblock can pour liquids into plastic and glass bottles of irregular shape up to 6000 ml.
• possibility to connect CIP-washing unit;
• closed structure design;
• vacuum or mechanical capping unit;
• touch screen control system;
• automatic control of hygiene level;
• movement of bottles with a neck or bottom;
• possibility to use two washing components for washing process;
• automatical statistics collection;
• remote control unit;
• universal filling system (possibility of pouring liquids with pieces of product);
• stop-blowing system for combination with PET bottles production equipment;
• flowmetric bottling (without direct contact of mechanical parts).
Options of filling triblock
• universal valves for dosing into bottles liquids and pieces of product;
• for bottling of liquids with gas machine is equipped with isobaric dosing unit, which let to fill bottles by level of liquid or by volume;
• vacuum or volumetric dosers are available for different type of liquids.
Model T of triblock allows to fill glass bottles. Model Flex is designed for pouring both into glass bottles or into PET bottles. By order pouring equipment can be modified for non-standard bottle size and neck diameter. Triblock Ultra can be supplied in three configurations, according to hygiene level requirements (the same as for Optima triblock):
• ultra clean.
For Ultra clean modification we can offer several possible solutions to be included as an options:
• peroxide bath system for caps treatment. The system is designed to completely remove dirt and bacteria from the bottle caps. After orientation of the lid is complete, it is fed into the treatment chamber with a peroxide, after that residual dirt is removed using hot steam;
• bottle’s neck washing module. An additional module, which makes a disinfection of the outer surface of the bottle’s neck with a peroxide before the internal washing the bottle;
• bottles washing on extra rotary unit. Triblock in this case equipped with 2 modules for washing bottles. One of them is for disinfection with a peroxide, and the second one — for washing with purified water. It is used in cases when a longer period of washing the bottle is needed;
• preparation station for peroxide. Station is designed for automatic mixing of the components and maintaining the required temperature. Station operates in recirculation mode, filters the cleaning liquid and automatically determines the concentration of peroxide.
Contact use for full offer according to your production needs.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.