Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Rice balls production line equipment
Equipment of the production line for wheat, buckwheat, corn, rice, millet balls
This production line can produce balls of rice flour, as well as flour from other crops.
Rice balls used in:
• as a filler in confectionery;
• as a decor for all kinds of products (cakes, ice cream, Easter);
• in the production of chocolate and sweets;
• for sprinkling on ice cream with white and chocolate icing;
• on cookies;
• as an ingredient for muesli, in confectionery, etc.;
• as a semi-finished product for glazing, etc.
Any grain raw materials (wheat, buckwheat, corn, rice, millet, etc.) or from a mixture of grain raw materials, without additives or with flavoring additives, with a sugar substitute, with natural fruit, berry additives, flavored or different colors. Formed ball can be covered with various glazes: sugar, caramel, color, etc.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTION LINE
Color of balls:
Depending on the used raw materials, food and flavor additives, color of food additives; for cocoa products from light to dark brown.
For glazed products — color corresponding to the color of glaze, for glazed products with additives — color corresponding to the color of glaze with additives.
Balls. Product spherical shape size 1 — 1.5 mm, 1.5 — 3 mm, 2 — 4 mm,
4 — 4.5 mm, 3 — 5 mm, 9 — 11 mm, 10 — 15 mm to 20 mm.
Taste and smell:
Characteristic of this species, with a light toasted taste, without foreign taste and smell. Structure from crisp and airy to dense and hard.
The line consist of:
• bag dumper;
• bags unloader;.
• feeding screw;
• mixer on the strain gauges with the unloading auger;
• technological hopper;
• feeding screw;
• double-screw extrusion plant with magnetic traps of foreign metal objects in raw materials;
• matrix for balls forming;
• mounted cutting device;
• dragee drum;
• drying station (oven).
DESCRIPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT
The bag’s overturning unit (dumper) is designed for the mechanization of the manual labor when unloading of the bags with bulk raw materials weighing up to 50 kg. It is used for the unloading from 50 kgs bags of flour, sugar and other bulk products on bread productions, bakeries, confectionery enterprises, on industrial facilities – in the unloading of cement and dry mixes. Bag’s overturning unit is set in a couple with manual unloading unit for 50 kg bags.
Manual unloading unit is a simple and convenient equipment for unloading of bulk products, packed in 50 bags. It ensures the dust-removal process of unloading. 50 kgs bags are fed to the unit manually by an operator. Productivity depends on the operator.
• up to 12 m3 / hour.
Sifting screw STS
Centrifugal sifter sifts bulk food products, removing impurities from them. The principle of operation of the sifter is based on the continuous centrifugal squeezing of bulk materials through cylindrical sieves of a predetermined flow section.
• performance is up to 3.5 t / hour;
• total power 1.5 kW;
• supply voltage 380 V;
• overall dimensions 540×980×430 mm;
• weight 45 kg.
Mixer with sifter
Belt type mixer produces batch mixing of bulk food ingredients in order to prepare dry multicomponent mixtures of uniform polydisperse composition, suitable for further use in the food process.
• performance is from 250 kg / hour;
• working volume 250 liters;
• installed power 2.5 kW;
• supply voltage 380 V;
• overall dimensions from1500×1600×1020 mm;
• unloading height is up to 2.5 m;
• weight 350 kg.
The extruder performs thermomechanical processing of the raw material, coming after the preparation stage. Design of the working bodies will allow you to get any form of the final product.
This is achieved by:
• big length of the working area, which determines the quality of the welding of the extrudate and, as a result, high taste properties of the product. After passing the working area, the products do not require additional drying / roasting in thermal installations.
• automatic control of parameters of the equipment, ensuring a stable output of the product when the quality of raw materials fluctuates.
Adjustable parameters include:
• working area pressures;
• extrusion temperature;
• raw material humidity;
• quantity of raw material.
• performance is up to 200 kg / hour;
• frequency of the auger rotation 10 – 300 rpm;
• operating temperature control range 40 … 300 °C;
• screw diameter 60 mm;
• installed power, up to 50 kW;
• supply voltage 380 V, 50 Hz;
• overall dimensions 2500×850×2000 mm.
Process control unit
The proposed control system provides fully automatic control of the extruder. It is designed for extruders, used in the production of food products, including breakfast cereals, pet food, food additives.
In automatic mode, all process parameters are controlled and regulated – rotation of the screws and cutting unit, temperature of the working bodies and matrix, number of dry and liquid components, supplied in their stable proportion for each of the selected recipes. This ensures the reproducibility and quality of the product at one touch of a button. The specified optimal parameters from the recipe database for the start-up and shutdown phases allow the extruder to enter the production mode faster and more reliably. At the same time, energy costs and waste are minimized.
The recipe in this case has a broader meaning than the recipe of the product. In addition to the composition (proportions and number of initial components) and the method (temperature and cooking time), in this case, additional technological parameters of the extruder units are used, which affect the quality of the product. Recipe database – is stored in non-volatile memory data on these parameters for each of the products. All data in the recipe database is available for change, you can also add new recipes.
Thermal drying station technical parameters:
• installed power 75 kW, 15 kW per level;
• number of levels 5;
• working width of the mesh 0.7 m;
• working length of the mesh is 4.5 m (from roll center to another roll center);
• working area of the one transportation mesh 3.15 m2;
• working area of all conveyor meshes 15.75 m2 (without feed conveyor);
• length of drying station 5 meters.
EQUIPMENT OF THE RICE BALLS PRODUCTION LINE - VIDEO
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.