by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
for pasta production
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Packaging and slicing of bread
Equipment for packaging of bread
Packaging of bread should comply with the regulations of state standard and meet wishes of bread maker. Packaging for bread provides safety of product quality during transportation, storage and saling. The most common types of packages for bread are flow pack bags and polyethylene bags with clip.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
EQUIPMENT FOR PACKAGING OF BREAD
Slicers with a frame or belt knives slice bread by smooth symmetrical slices of thickness 11-16 mm. Using manual, semi-automated or automated clipper, sliced bread can be packed into bags with a clip. Horizontal packaging machines pack bread and loaves into flow-pack bags with perforation and without it. We offer equipment for packaging of bread, which can be used independently or in a complex of automatic packing line.
PACKAGING OF BREAD INTO FLOW PACK BAGS
Flow pack bags has high barrier properties and are suitable for packaging of bread with a long shelf life and sales. Bread and loaves, packed into flow pack bags, delivered to remote populated areas points, military units and long-distance passenger transport.
• machine for packaging of bread into flow pack bags complements with a device for injection of a reagent inside the bag. This reagent prevents moldy of products and extends the shelf life of bread to several months;
• device for perforation of the bag — optional on horizontal packaging machines. In a perforated flow pack bag hot breads don’t mold and won’t fog;
• application of information on the flow pack bag about the date of production and manufacturer is carried out using a thermal printer and labeling of machine.
PACKAGING OF BREAD INTO BAGS WITH A CLIP
Clipped bag — is the most common packaging for sliced bread and loaves.
• from the consumer’s point of view, this packaging is practical for storage and consumption of the product throughout the shelf life;
• for the manufacturer, advantages of this packaging are: low cost of package and high speed of bread packaging. With the help of an automatic and semi-automatic clippers bread producer can pack up to 40 products in minute.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.