by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Packing of piece confectionery products
Equipment for packaging of piece confectionery products
The range of piece confectionery products is quite great: waffles, muffins, marshmallows, biscuit rolls, chocolate bars, etc. Each manufacturer strives to woo the consumer to its original products packaging, using attractive appearance of the goods and high product quality. For this reason, it is very important to choose the best way and type of packaging.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
EQUIPMENT FOR PACKAGING OF CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS
Many confectionery products have a delicate, fragile or juicy texture. To save their original form in the process of transportation and storage, it is necessary to take a responsible approach to choice of packaging. For packaging of confectionery products we offer horizontal packaging machines of flow pack type. With their help, soft biscuit rolls, juicy rum women and fragile waffle cakes are placed on the cardboard or in plastic correx and sealed in a sachet bag with 3 seams. Another packaging method of piece confectionery products — cardboard boxes (corrugated boxes).
PACKAGING OF CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS INTO FLOW PACK BAGS
Advantages of flow pack bags for confectionery products packaging:
• low cost has almost no effect on the final cost of the finished product;
• high production speed;
• high barrier properties;
• attractive appearance.
PACKAGING OF CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS INTO CARTON BOXES
Advantages of corrugated boxes for packing of confectionery products:
• rigid packaging protects products from breakage and damage during storage and transportation;
• presentable appearance of the box attracts attention of buyers to the product.
PACKAGING OF CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS INTO CORREX
Advantages of using a plastic correx in the packaging of confectionery product:
• minimum mass;
• high moisture resistance: protect packing (corrugated box) from moisture and fat products;
• protects products from breakage and damage;
• retains the position of confectionery products in the group packaging.
PACKAGING OF CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTS ON CARTON SUBSTRATES
Advantages of using a plastic tray in the packaging of confectionery products:
• cardboard substrate protects the product and packaging from excess moisture and fat;
• mechanical strength of the package increases with using the substrate and protects the product;
• products on the substrate are easy to sort and transport in the packing process; — it is made of environmentally friendly components.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.