by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Carton packaging machine SlimPack for display boxes
Equipment for group packaging into display carton boxes
DISPLAY BOXES PACKAGING MACHINE
This cartoning machine is designed for a group packaging into carton display boxes, made automatically from die cuts and closed with a hot melt glue.
• up to 15 display boxes / minute.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE CARTONING MACHINE FOR DISPLAY BOXES
SlimPack is the carton packaging machine, which makes forming of the carton display boxes from die cuts, loading of the product into the boxes and gluing the boxes. This is an automatic line for the formation of the demo display-boxes with self-assembled bottom. Display boxes are closed with flaps, glued with a hot melt glue. Productivity is up to 15 display boxes per minute.
Sequence of work:
• carton die cuts are manually put into the store magazine;
• module with vacuum suction cups takes the die-cut from the store magazine and assemble it while movement;
• assembled box enters the feeding conveyor and further to the place of loading the product;
• product enters the conveyor from the primary packaging machine;
• preparatory module creates a group of products to load into the display box;
• at the next stage the side flaps of the display box and the main cover are bent and to complete the process they are glued with a hot melt glue.
At this moment you can print on the carton box the following data: date, lot, barcode. The cartoning machine is fully automatic, serviced by one operator.
|Kinematic productivity, display boxes / min.||up to 15|
Type of glue
hot melt glue
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Compressed air pressure, MPa
|0.6 — 0.8|
Machine dimensions (LxWxH), mm (not more)
|3400 x 2400 x 1200|
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.