by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Volumetric doser of rotary type
Equipment for dosing of bulk non-dusting and granular products
VOLUMETRIC ROTARY DOSER
Rotary type volumetric doser is designed for dosing of bulk non-dusting and granular products as well non-food products of similar structure, except for explosive, abrasive and toxic products.
Type of products for dosing:
• seeds, cereals, nuts, coffee beans, pistachios,
pills, metal screws, nuts, dowels, etc.
• up to 100 doses / minute.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE VOLUMETRIC ROTARY TYPE DOSER
Volumetric doser can work together with filling and packing machines, or can work autonomously. Volumetric dosers are used at enterprises of the food industry, as well as other productions. This doser is designed for dosing of bulk and granular non-dusting products with productivity up to 100 doses / min.
• product from loading hopper is fed to the vibrating chute, which moves the product into the distribution hopper of the doser;
• product from the distribution hopper is falling down into the measuring cups;
• rotor is rotated by an angle corresponding to one position. In this case, the calibration flap removes excess of the product from the measuring cups and fills with this product empty cups;
• when the measuring cup opening is located above the discharge opening, the product through the discharge opening and discharge funnel goes to the packaging container.
Speed of the rotary unit should be determined depending on the speed of filling measuring cups with this type of product.
| Volume of dose, cm3 (depending on the type of cups)*:
10 — 22
22 — 40
40 — 77
77 — 145
145 — 250
|Kinematic productivity, doses / min.||100|
|Deviation from dose volume, %, not more||+/- 1|
|Loading hopper volume, m3||0.045|
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Installed power, kWt (not more)
|Dimensions of the doser, length x width x height||880 x 750 x 770|
|Total weight, kg||60|
|Noise level, dBA, not more||80|
* set and volume of cups to be discussed when ordering.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.