by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Packaging machine RT-UM-GSH-S12 Box motion
Packaging equipment for products with irregular shape into flow-pack bags
HORIZONTAL PACKAGING MACHINE RT-UM-GSH-S12 BOX MOTION WITH LOWER FILM REEL LOCATION
Packaging machine with lower film reel location is used in cases, if the product to be packed you cannot move nor push into the bag by pusher, i.e. products of irregular shape, friable products or a group of products. In this case products are moved to the packaging area on the film. For example: cheeses, sausages, vegetables, fruit, cottage cheese in briquettes, mushrooms.
Type of bags with product:
• horizontal flow-pack bags.
• up to 60 bags / minute.
• thermosealed film from reels.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE HORIZONTAL PACKAGING MACHINE RT-UM-GSH-S12
Horizontal packaging machine with lower film feeding and with gas filling system is designed for production of three seams hermetic flow-pack bags for a complex single or group products, as well as products with a high coefficient of friction (i.e. products of non-standard shape) in the environment of protective gases, using barrier packaging films of thickness up to 110 mm. Productivity is up to 60 bags / min. In all horizontal packaging machine for flow-pack bags is installed control system of CMZ (Italy) — main supplier of components for equipment manufacturers in Italy.
• system of transverse film sealing Box Motor. The system is as follows: a product in the film is moved through the transport system along the packaging machine together with the sealing jaws for cross welding. The cross welding is carried out during the process of joint movement on the transport system, which makes it possible to significantly increase the time of temperature effects on the transverse seam. It allows to obtain well sealed cross seam even with the usage of barrier packaging films of thickness up to 110 mm.
• forming plate for certain dimensions of the product;
• shape former;
• belt infeed conveyor with a belt width of 350 mm;
• longitudinal film pulling and welding: 2 rollers for the packaging film pulling, 2 rollers for film welding, 2 rollers for film folding and pre-heating jaws;
• film unwinding unit for a single reel of width up to 650 mm, with possibility of installation a thermal printer;
• unit for transverse welding Box Motion with jaws of width 340 mm;
• discharge conveyor.
|Kinematic productivity, packs / min.||up to 60|
|Film movement speed, meters / min, max||12|
Nominal dimensions of the packaged product, mm:
• width, max
• height, max
50 — 900
Film thickness, mkm
25 — 110
Max width of the film reel, mm
Max diameter of the film reel, mm
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Installed power, kWt (not more)
Compressed air, bar
Compressed air consumption, NL/min
Machine dimensions (LxWxH), mm (not more)
|4200 x 1000 x 1305|
• sealing jaws with possibility of sealing the seam on one side of the bag;
• it is possible to install the feeding conveyor with pushers;
• packaging machine is made of stainless steel AISI-304;
• packaging machine can be supplied complete with an automatic product feeding system that allows you to fully automate your production line.
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.