by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
for pasta production
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Packaging automat RT-UM-20 LightPack
Packaging equipment for bulk, piece, small-piece and frozen products, as well as fruits and vegetables
PACKAGING AUTOMAT RT-UM-20 LightPack
Vertical packaging automat is designed for small productions and makes three seams vertical flow-pack bags (pillow bags) from a thermosealed film in rolls. Automat can pack powder, bulk and small-pieces products: cereals, starch, sugar, cookies, candy, drying, tea, coffee, frozen berries and fruits, small-piece non-food products — furniture fittings, metal nuts, bolts, building mixes.
Type of bags with product:
• vertical flow-pack bags (pillow bags).
• up to 40 bags / minute.
• thermosealed film from reels.
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE VERTICAL PACKAGING AUTOMAT RT-UM-20 LightPack
This packaging automat is used on a small production of food and non-food industries. It can pack into vertical flow-pack bags (pillow bags) bulk, powder and small-pieces products with productivity up to 40 bags / minute. Automat can be combined with a screw doser, volumetric doser or a linear weight doser with one or two dosing channels. Also a gravity doser can be used. Peculiarity of this packaging automat is an absence of a special mechanism for pulling of the packaging film from roll. This process is performed by transverse sealing jaws movement, what reduces the cost of the packaging automat without deterioration of the package.
Features of the packaging automat:
• packaging film sleeve is pulled by a pair of transverse welding jaws, installed on the pendulum-frame, which together with the jaws moves the pneumatic cylinder in the upward / downward directions. When moving the pendulum-frame up, transverse jaws are open. After reaching by the frame of the top position, the transverse jaws close and clamp the packaging film sleeve, which is pulled through the forming tube during the down movement of the pendulum-frame. Length of the bag is determined by the step of the pendulum-frame. Step is the distance between top and bottom positions of the pendulum-frame, equal to the length of the bag;
• minimal quantity of wear parts;
• modular structure of forming tube requires no adjustments while changeover;
• all parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
• module for pulling of the packaging film from reel with a friction brake for reel and manual centering of the film;
• modular forming tube with a collar and adjustable plates + a plate with 2 mustaches;
• horizontal sealing group with jaws with constant heating element and one stamping thermo printer on 6 digits per each row;
• cutting unit with two pneumatic cylinders for cut off the bag after filling with a product;
• vertical seam welding group and perforation unit for the bag;
• product drain slide, adjustable for take-out length, height and angle of inclination;
• electric control box with a touch screen of 7 inches;
• 2 sensors to control the end of packaging film.
|Kinematic productivity, packs / min.||up to 40|
|Real productivity with product (depends on product and dose), packs / min.||depends on doser|
Bag dimensions, mm:
• length (within one cycle)
50 — 320
90 — 200
Film type — thermo sealed film:
• film thickness, mkm
20 — 100
Type of heating elements
Dimensions of film reel, mm (not more):
• outside diameter
• inner core diameter
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Installed power, kWt (not more)
Compressed air consumption, Nl/min. (not more)
Compressed air pressure, MPa
Machine dimensions (LxWxH), mm (not more)
|1300 x 1000 x 1600|
|Total weight, kg (not more)||300|
• flat (square) bottom forming module;
• removable forming tubes;
• external devices (thermal printers);
• inert gas injection system;
• euro-slot cutting device;
• dust extraction system;
• blowing module for the horizontal seam of the bag;
• foamed clamping device for outlet of air from the bag;
• module for compensation of the bag’s length (if printer is installed).
PACKAGING AUTOMAT RT-UM-20 LIGHTPACK LAYOUT
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.