by type of equipment
by type of package
by type of product
for dairy plants
Request a Call Back
You have questions? Send us your request and our specialist will contact you shortly
+7 (812) 987-34-78
Vertical packaging automat RT-UM-36
Packaging equipment for bulk, piece, small-piece and frozen products, also vegetables and fruits
PACKAGING AUTOMAT RT-UM-36
Vertical packaging automat produces three seams flow-pack bags, made of thermosealed film from roll. You can pack with it the following products: bulk products — cereals, pasta, nuts, sugar, tea, coffee, flour; — semi-finished products of dough; — small confectionery with a moisture of less than 15%; — vegetables and fruits, including frozen; — similar non-food products.
Type of bags with product:
• vertical flow-pack bags.
• up to 70 packs / minute.
• thermosealed film from reels.
VIEW OF READY PACKAGING
+7 (812) 987-34-78
SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP
RT Group equipment, +7 (952) 368-34-78
DESCRIPTION OF THE VERTICAL PACKAGING MACHINE RT-UM-36
Universal packaging automat RT-UM-36 is designed for common work with different types of dosers: screw doser, weight, volumetric and doser for liquids. It is good for small and medium productions. Machine can pack bulk, powder, piece and small-piece products, semi-finished products of dough, vegetables and fruits, including frozen with productivity up to 70 packs per minute. The packing automat is installed at the enterprises of food industry and agriculture for packing of loose and small-piece products.
Features of the packaging automat:
• modular design of the packaging machine allows to change fast type of the bag to be produced by simple adding of some options;
• self-aligning pulling belts for the packaging film ensure an uniform pressing force to the packaging film, thus increasing the accuracy of the bag’s length and reduces wear off of the pulling belts;
• ergonomic design of adjustable units allows to do changeover fast with a minimal downtime;
• minimum quantity of wear parts;
• modular forming tube does not need any adjustments while changeover and is fully compatible with a forming tube for packaging machine Sbi-260;
• all parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
• packaging film transforms to a sleeve of film;
• sleeve of the film is welded on a vertical seam;
• product goes down to the sleeve from a doser;
• machine welds horizontal seam;
• flat (square) bottom of the bag is forming (if this option is installed);
• ready bag with a products is cut off from the film sleeve.
• feeding device for packaging film with a pneumatic brake;
• forming tube with a collar with adjustable plates and a plate with 2 mustaches;
• horizontal sealing unit with jaws with constant heating element with one stamping thermo printer on 6 digits per each row;
• cutting unit with two pneumatic cylinders for cut off the bag after filling with a product;
• vertical seam welding unit and perforation module for the bag;
• product drain slide, adjustable for take-out length, height and angle of inclination;
• electric control cabinet with a touch screen of 7 inches;
• 2 sensors to control the end of packaging film.
|Kinematic productivity, packs / min.||up to 70|
Bag dimensions, mm:
• length (within one cycle)
50 — 380
90 — 260 9or 290 for square tube)
Film type — thermo sealed film:
• film thickness, mkm
20 — 120
Type of heating elements
Dimensions of film reel, mm (not more):
• outside diameter
• inner core diameter
560 (620 with square tube)
• voltage, V
• current frequency, Hz
Installed power, kWt (not more)
Compressed air consumption, Nl/min. (not more)
Compressed air pressure, MPa
Machine dimensions (LxWxH), mm (not more)
|2100 x 1350 x 1450|
|Total weight, kg (not more)||650|
• flat (square) bottom forming module;
• module for forming of briquettes;
• removable forming tubes;
• external devices (thermal printers, label applicators);
• unit for application of an advertising tape on the bag;
• inert gas injection system;
• euro-slot cutting device;
• dust extraction system;
• blowing module for the horizontal seam of the bag;
• foamed clamping device for outlet of air from the bag;
• module for compensation of the bag’s length (if printer is installed);
• dust protection for mechanical parts.
PACKAGING MACHINE RT-UM-36 LAYOUT
Contact us now for details
Please send us your request via contact form and we will be happy to assist you.